Pontoon Corner T-Bars
The unique corner T allows the angler to spread up to 3 Rod Holders within a small area on the 1 1/4″ Square Rail that is on pontoon boats. This Pontoon Corner T-Bar utilizes a clamping mechanism for ultimate security and protection. Use alone for a personal spread or install them in each corner of a boat for maximum spread in a minimal space. The Corner T-Bar is available in both an 8″ rise and a 12″ rise. Mounting hardware included.
Important: Requires at least one Rod Holder to assemble the corner T system, this system holds up to 3 Rod Holders at one time.
The Corner T-Bar comes with:
- 1 1/4″ Pontoon Railing Aluminum Mounting Blocks
- 4 – 5/16-18 x 2 1/2″ Hex Head Cap Screws
- Star Patterned Stainless Steel Jig
- Ability to rotate Corner T-Bar in 15-degree intervals.
- Stainless Steel Extension (Frame)
- Aluminum Casing
- Aluminum Wing or “T”
- Wing or “T” Span: 20″
- Space between Rod Holder Holes: 9 1/2″
Hello World! https://racetrack.top/go/hezwgobsmq5dinbw?hs=42b4512f6b6bf0105bb39029bf71a60c&